Monday 21 May 2012

My WEEK_END……where did the time GOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

DSC00851

 

 

I have not been aware of the time today…I haven’t … the time just disappeared…. How does time just disappear…IT CAN!!!

(Typing this…. Janice Long on Radio 2 has just announced the death of Robin Gibb… how time just disappears… what a talent…so glad he had the time to share his talent to the World for us all along with his brothers..)

Getting back to my day… and my time ……

I started to walk down my garden this morning to be greeted by a face over my wall… it was Ted my neighbour…

‘You’re up early LIzzie’ …

‘Yes’ I said,……’ I have to finish a commission which I have been asked to paint by Saturday… so I am on a mission’…

I also told him that I needed to finish my series of paintings for my exhibition which will be displayed from June 1st for a month…

so I was going to hit the coffee jar and put my favourite music on, and go to it….

………..Eight hours later… I looked up… five cups of coffee a bacon sandwich… (which I made very quickly… when I needed a bathroom break) was all I was conscious of…

I dance to the music … and I am sure my neighbour must think it amusing when he sees this woman dancing around three easels, coffee cup in one hand and paintbrush in the other….I had paint in my hair… and my cat Mia.. was upset that she was being neglected….

I had let her into the studio… but she prefers to sit outside by the stream and stare at the ducks… we have lots of baby ducks at the moment so I must photo them for you…..

Any way …. I am finished bar a few tweaks…. which I try not to do…. when I go back to look at my work….

The title of the series is called ….A Spanish Wedding… it is full of movement ….matadors and fab colours… will let you be the judge…

I have got poetry to go along side it…not sure whether to have them in a book… or to read them and allow people to listen to the poetry as is their want… I will give it some thought… I have a few other ideas as well…

I now have to look after my very tired head… so I will put the light off ….sunshine is on the way to us all , lets hope it brings out the blue sky…love sky…don’t you just love sky…. I will leave this conversation for another evening…. SKY…

No comments: