Monday 28 January 2013

Where are you all….how amazing to find you all over the World …it is amazing how far away some of you are…

Hello out there…. when I open my blog …. it is great to see where you are….you who attach to me …live …is FAB so grateful you spend the time reading my blog thank you.

I lived in my studio most of the middle of the day…. I am working on a series to promote a venue in my nearest town …Doncaster… it is an old hall called Cusworth Hall.  I think it is finished…only I have had a few issues with the concept …it is quite abstract and I have ended up adding lines onto the canvas…. they are lines of words in the piece of poetry which goes along with the paintings…any way I will blog it for you when I take a photo of it tomorrow…. I haven’t had time owing to my grandson who needed to be taken for a walk … whilst his mum revised for an exam..this coming Wednesday…. she is heavily pregnant with her second child … due at the end of February.. I am  becoming excited now… but I am also worried … I worry about her all the time… just will be happy when the baby is here … Alex my grandson is just beautiful… I paint him all the time I can’t help myself he is so clever and gorgeous.. I will add a painting I did of him about three months ago… now I have finished the series for the hall… I am now going to paint my daughter again … I have already painted her pregnant wit Alex…but I want to paint the two of them before this baby arrives…please comment about the painting..it is so happy I feel..as a painting…it his his character …he so full of fun and life…he keeps me smiling all the time when I am with him.. I adore him…

DSC05446

No comments: